Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Jacky's new site? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:06 am

pinky.swears

Admin wrote:I LOVE THAT BLACK ONE!!!

OMG YES!!!

27 Re: Jacky's new site? on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:57 am

Admin

Admin
OMG, I hope someone makes a rep of that black one - I need at least 1 Mulberry in my collection... Very Happy

My Wishlist
+Hermes Blue 40cm Birkin w/ Palladium, Hermes Raisin 40cm Birkin w/ Gold, Loewe Amazona+
pig I love food.
http://repoholics.forumotion.com

28 Re: Jacky's new site? on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 pm

kvsimp

OMG I have been away for a couple of weeks went to go on jackys site and realise whats happened.

The mwiggins person was someone who worked for chanel I remember someone telling me not long ago about her being a spy :'(

29 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm

mscg

kvsimp wrote:OMG I have been away for a couple of weeks went to go on jackys site and realise whats happened.

The mwiggins person was someone who worked for chanel I remember someone telling me not long ago about her being a spy :'(

Ridiculous. I just remember her saying that she wouldn't post pictures or reviews for "personal" reasons. Ugh. Good riddance.

30 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 pm

kvsimp

mscg wrote:
kvsimp wrote:OMG I have been away for a couple of weeks went to go on jackys site and realise whats happened.

Ridiculous. I just remember her saying that she wouldn't post pictures or reviews for "personal" reasons. Ugh. Good riddance.

I know so sad for us girls who lost out on jacky's site though Sad

31 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Admin

Admin
kvsimp wrote:
mscg wrote:

There were several members that always promised to upload pictures of their goodies, but one excuse after another, stories after stories, NOTHING!

My Wishlist
+Hermes Blue 40cm Birkin w/ Palladium, Hermes Raisin 40cm Birkin w/ Gold, Loewe Amazona+
pig I love food.

32 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 pm

kvsimp

Admin wrote:
kvsimp wrote:
mscg wrote:

There were several members that always promised to upload pictures of their goodies, but one excuse after another, stories after stories, NOTHING!

good job they're gone then, saying that though I still need to load pics of my envelope clutches Razz

33 Re: Jacky's new site? on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Uf, I think Jacky may be updating his website again?! scratch

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

34 Re: Jacky's new site? on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:47 pm

kvsimp

I was wondering do you think if I email Jacky he would help me with his new site? I haven't ever actually paid directly through him but he knows my address as I have had bags shipped to me when doing group orders but wasn't confident on how to use WU so another girl in the group order paid, I had his old site but only ever bought through group orders :'( I can't even remember his email though and have trailed through my emails to find it, argh if any uk girls want to do a group order please pm me I need a new bag from him badly Sad

35 Re: Jacky's new site? on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 am

PrettyinPink

Has anyoen found that black sparkly mulberry? TO DIE FOR!

36 Re: Jacky's new site? on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am

Admin

Admin
kvsimp wrote:I was wondering do you think if I email Jacky he would help me with his new site? I haven't ever actually paid directly through him but he knows my address as I have had bags shipped to me when doing group orders but wasn't confident on how to use WU so another girl in the group order paid, I had his old site but only ever bought through group orders :'( I can't even remember his email though and have trailed through my emails to find it, argh if any uk girls want to do a group order please pm me I need a new bag from him badly Sad

I sent you his email; not sure if he'll relay the site since he just changed it with the pw yesterday evening...

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

37 Re: Jacky's new site? on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm

mscg

Jacky moved his site AGAIN? Neutral I think I'm pretty much done with him and I'm not going to go chasing down his log in info. And I don't buy for a second that he moved because he feels threatened, I think this is just a game he likes to play. The fact of the matter is that Jacky's quality has been on rapid decline and buyers are starting to notice and seek alternatives. Being elusive and exclusive is the best word of mouth a seller could hope for.

I don't need him now that I'm 100% comfortable with Taobao.

I think it's telling that not a peep of his new site change has been mentioned on the forums I frequent. No one seems to care this time around.

38 Re: Jacky's new site? on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Admin

Admin
mscg wrote:Jacky moved his site AGAIN? Neutral I think I'm pretty much done with him and I'm not going to go chasing down his log in info. And I don't buy for a second that he moved because he feels threatened, I think this is just a game he likes to play. The fact of the matter is that Jacky's quality has been on rapid decline and buyers are starting to notice and seek alternatives. Being elusive and exclusive is the best word of mouth a seller could hope for.

I don't need him now that I'm 100% comfortable with Taobao.

I think it's telling that not a peep of his new site change has been mentioned on the forums I frequent. No one seems to care this time around.

I think I may just agree with you; whether it's him changing from his paranoia or what not, it seems as if there isn't much of a demand for his products that much anymore...

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

39 Re: Jacky's new site? on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:38 pm

mscg

I really wanted a Mulberry bag from Jacky, but lately a few people have bought the bags from Catty and the leather is supposedly much closer to auth. I really do love his Mulberry bags though.

40 Re: Jacky's new site? on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Admin

Admin
mscg wrote:I really wanted a Mulberry bag from Jacky, but lately a few people have bought the bags from Catty and the leather is supposedly much closer to auth. I really do love his Mulberry bags though.

I want to add a Mulberry to my collection, too, but I guess I'm just waiting for the right style... it's good to know that Catty has her products straight...

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

41 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 am

pinky.swears

Jacky just put up one of those Cookie Bayswaters, which is sort of intriguing on the Mulberry front...but I'm also feeling pretty "meh" about him of late.

I decided to put off my planned purchase of his black w/ gh Reissue because I wasn't feeling as excited about it as I really like to be when I make these purchases. Decided to follow Joates's lead and try Shaly's Birkin (in navy) on for size instead, and throw in a black sh Constance & a Chanel makeup bag while I'm at it--all for just under $300. Wouldn't be possible for such a low cost with Jacky and I don't feel his Birkin are that much better than Shaly's.

Oh, and have you guys seen Catty's conker-colored Mulberrys? A girl on the other forums got both a Bayswater and one of those Polly Push-whatever bags and they are GORGEOUS! I dunno how they compare to the auth as far as the conker color goes, but it knocked my socks off...at some point I must get my paws on a conker Bays from Catty.

42 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 am

Admin

Admin
What is a 'conker'-color? Is it more of an ivory/off-white, sort of like a conk shell, or like the orange-y coral?

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

43 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 am

pinky.swears

Admin wrote:What is a 'conker'-color? Is it more of an ivory/off-white, sort of like a conk shell, or like the orange-y coral?

It's red!

And look at the yummy texture on that leather! I got Jacky's oak Bayswater, and I was really bummed at how light it is and how thin & smooth the leather is--though others have raved about his oak, so I suppose it's true enough to auth. But I much prefer the heavier textured leather Catty's using for her conker.

I must have it...Someday.

44 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 am

Admin

Admin
Wow, that's a beautiful RICH color!!!

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

45 Re: Jacky's new site? on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 am

mscg

Wow is that BEAUTIFUL. Perfect for the fall, imo. Shoot, I really want that. I think maybe I will try Catty out for a Mulberry bag.

46 Re: Jacky's new site? on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 pm

mscg

Would anyone care to post pictures of Jacky's new Mulberry Cookie bags as they come available? I heard that he has beige now and I really want to see it! TIA!

47 Re: Jacky's new site? on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Admin

Admin
mscg wrote:Would anyone care to post pictures of Jacky's new Mulberry Cookie bags as they come available? I heard that he has beige now and I really want to see it! TIA!

I don't see the beige on his site; he only has the Oak so far... will keep you posted!

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

48 Re: Jacky's new site? on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 pm

mscg

Thanks! I'm so excited. The minute he gets them in, I'm buying them.

Since I'm only getting two items, will it be $30 per bag or $30 total? If it's per bag then I'm going to toss three more items in there.

49 Re: Jacky's new site? on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Admin

Admin
mscg wrote:Thanks! I'm so excited. The minute he gets them in, I'm buying them.

Since I'm only getting two items, will it be $30 per bag or $30 total? If it's per bag then I'm going to toss three more items in there.

The shipping is $40 for any haul less than 5 items, so even if you get 1 or 4 bags, the shipping will still be a flat $40 (not for each item).

My Wishlist
pig I love food.

50 Re: Jacky's new site? on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

mscg

Oh great! Okay, so I'm probably going to stick with the two bags then. Can't really think of anything else I want from J-Man. His stuff has been a bit too hit or miss lately for my tastes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum