Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Korean Bal Sellers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Korean Bal Sellers on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

mscg

I saw this mentioned on RBC, but honestly didn't feel like playing games and jumping through hoops trying to get the seller info.

Does anyone know how to contact the Korean seller who buys Who bags and then brands them with the Bal label? I really prefer the Korean bags over NBF, but would like to get the bags branded if at all possible. If not, I'll just go with Who or Wi bags.

2 Re: Korean Bal Sellers on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am

Admin

Admin
mscg wrote:I saw this mentioned on RBC, but honestly didn't feel like playing games and jumping through hoops trying to get the seller info.

Does anyone know how to contact the Korean seller who buys Who bags and then brands them with the Bal label? I really prefer the Korean bags over NBF, but would like to get the bags branded if at all possible. If not, I'll just go with Who or Wi bags.

I never knew there was a seller that does that - but, I do agree with you; the Korean rep makers make the best Bal bags....

My Wishlist
+Hermes Blue 40cm Birkin w/ Palladium, Hermes Raisin 40cm Birkin w/ Gold, Loewe Amazona+
pig I love food.
http://repoholics.forumotion.com

3 Re: Korean Bal Sellers on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

pinky.swears

mscg wrote:I saw this mentioned on RBC, but honestly didn't feel like playing games and jumping through hoops trying to get the seller info.

I wish I could help--and I'd love to know, too!

Korean quality + Bal branding = Thrilled pinky What a Face

4 Re: Korean Bal Sellers on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 pm

kvsimp

I so did not know this! I wonder how much it would cost?

5 Re: Korean Bal Sellers on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm

mscg

I haven't given up yet, still trying to get the seller info. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum