Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very very disappointed with Fang's service

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very very disappointed with Fang's service Empty Very very disappointed with Fang's service Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:52 am

Simi

Simi

(also posted on RBC)

So I ordered a Retiro GM from Fang on the condition that she sends me a picture of the bag PRIOR to shipping. I emailed her tonight asking her when I would receive the pictures... she just emailed me back saying that her worker "forgot" to take the pictures and they ALREADY shipped it out! I am so angry!

What if the bag is totally off and I need to return it? Then what? Does she expect me to pay shipping costs? UGHHHH Evil or Very Mad

I was so happy with her customer service prior to this, and I can't help but feel as if this was done on purpose because they just didn't want to take the photos Sad

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey, Simi -

Sorry about what happened between you and Fang - did you let her know that you're extremely frustrated/disappointed in the quality of the service? Hopefully, she'll either comp you in the return shipping of the item (if it's unsatisfactory), or she should give you a credit of some sort towards a future purchase (if that ever happens)...

Hopefully, you'll get a bag that is to your liking!!!

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

Simi

Simi

I sent her this email in response to her saying that she sent it already and that she was certain that it would be "perfect" Rolling Eyes :

"... but what if it is not correct? Am I able to return it? I'm quite disappointed to have not received the photos to be honest because now if it is not right I will have to pay for return shipping Sad "

I don't like this feeling of uncertainty Sad hopefully the bag I receive is as "perfect" as she says it will be . LOL, I also posted this on RBC because I know that she reads that forum Wink

Admin

Admin
Admin

Simi wrote:I sent her this email in response to her saying that she sent it already and that she was certain that it would be "perfect" Rolling Eyes :

"... but what if it is not correct? Am I able to return it? I'm quite disappointed to have not received the photos to be honest because now if it is not right I will have to pay for return shipping Sad "

I don't like this feeling of uncertainty Sad hopefully the bag I receive is as "perfect" as she says it will be . LOL, I also posted this on RBC because I know that she reads that forum Wink

Good. Hopefully, she will see that you are frustrated and disappointed, and she will offer some type of a resolution to this!

Simi

Simi

She just emailed me this:

"hi my friend, before ship my worker carefully check it , no worry.
thanks my friend."

Well that makes me feel a lot better. Not.

I'm not as much worried about the quality, but about the alignment because a lot of people get it really really wrong Sad

I'm crossing my fingers

Admin

Admin
Admin

**crosses fingers & toes**

mscg

mscg

Simi, that's terrible! Evil or Very Mad Fang gets on my nerves sometimes, I cannot stand the way she treats us once she has our money.

I made a purchase from her on Saturday and also asked to see pictures before shipping, but I have not heard from her. If she pulls that stunt again, I'm going to let her know that word is getting out that she's unreliable and we don't care for the games she's playing with all of us.

I just think it's about time these sellers started respecting us more and going the extra mile, the way Joy does, or even NBF. Seriously, it is not unreasonable nor difficult to provide pictures of a product that we're paying a lot of money for.

I hope your bag is a beautiful Fang bag.

Simi

Simi

Definitely email her. Because she sent the bag three days ago but only told me that it was ship after I sent her an email asking her when I would receive the photos... so I don't think that she was even going to tell me she had sent it had I not emailed her first!

I hope your bag is amazing as well!!!

mscg

mscg

Simi I just wanted you to know that I also got my shipping notification from Fang, and she did NOT bother to send pictures before she sent off my bag! I am so mad at her, and between the both of us, this is starting to sound like a trend with her. My bag will have to practically authentic for me to EVER order from her again. Evil or Very Mad

So now instead of being excited, I am nervous and anxious, and already making plans on who I'm going to gift the bag to if it's not acceptable.

lulu

lulu

I think you will be fine,..I have yet to hear of Fang supplying a bad bag Very Happy

mscg

mscg

Hi everyone. Fang sent me pictures of the bag tonight, and she is known to rarely send dud bags, but I'm afraid that the one I'm getting is most definitely a dud.

I was mostly concerned about the top alignment of the bag, because they all differ so much and I wanted to make sure that there would be an authentic version floating around before purchasing it. The bag would have been PERFECT if it were not for the top alignment. But yes, it is off and extremely obvious (to me anyway).

To make matters worse, I think that whoever took the pics KNEW that the alignment was off, so they tried to take the pictures from funny side angles and never directly over the top so I couldn't see how bad it was. Being a rephead though, I knew what to look for. Mad Fang sent me pictures AFTER shipping the bag off, and pretended that she sent them but they got lost. Rolling Eyes

I will reserve full judgment until the bag gets here, but I CANNOT carry it with a bad alignment. Being a little off is okay because I see plenty of authentics that aren't perfect, but this seems so blatant.

I'm either going to sell it, or gift it to my mother, who would adore it and cherish it and wouldn't care about the top of a bag most people won't see. SO disappointing!

Simi

Simi

mscg wrote:Hi everyone. Fang sent me pictures of the bag tonight, and she is known to rarely send dud bags, but I'm afraid that the one I'm getting is most definitely a dud.

I was mostly concerned about the top alignment of the bag, because they all differ so much and I wanted to make sure that there would be an authentic version floating around before purchasing it. The bag would have been PERFECT if it were not for the top alignment. But yes, it is off and extremely obvious (to me anyway).

To make matters worse, I think that whoever took the pics KNEW that the alignment was off, so they tried to take the pictures from funny side angles and never directly over the top so I couldn't see how bad it was. Being a rephead though, I knew what to look for. Mad Fang sent me pictures AFTER shipping the bag off, and pretended that she sent them but they got lost. Rolling Eyes

I will reserve full judgment until the bag gets here, but I CANNOT carry it with a bad alignment. Being a little off is okay because I see plenty of authentics that aren't perfect, but this seems so blatant.

I'm either going to sell it, or gift it to my mother, who would adore it and cherish it and wouldn't care about the top of a bag most people won't see. SO disappointing!

Ughhhh, this is totally unacceptable whether or not our bags turn out to be good. I mean, if she says that she will send pics, she SHOULD be sending us pics!

Luckily mine turned out relatively fine, but what if it didn't? The alignment on the front of mine is a bit off, but I've seen many Auths that vary quite a bit on the Retiro GM, so I'm not that worried... But this just isn't right because people are putting their blind faith in a seller basically and this should not be the case. Fang should smarten up ASAP before buyers jump ship.

I really hope that your bag looks better IRL than in the pics <3 Definitely let us know how it turns out!

Admin

Admin
Admin

What is up with all this shadiness from notable/'trusted' sellers?! Rolling Eyes

Simi

Simi

Admin wrote:What is up with all this shadiness from notable/'trusted' sellers?! Rolling Eyes

Ughhhh, who knows! Maybe some of them have become too comfortable for their own good. I mean, once they have established a "fan base" of sorts, and they feel like they have great products, they probably think that they can do whatever the heck they want and get away with it. I remember one girl on RBC doing a review of two speedies from Fang a while ago, and one was near perfect and the other one was a disaster! And that was in the exact same order, which obviously means that Fang knew that there was clearly a quality difference.

Simi is not impressed. Evil or Very Mad

I guess it goes to show that we can never be too trusting of sellers, no matter how great they were at one point. I remember the steady stream of duds that J-man was sending out for a while, and then he bounced back with excellent reps just a month or so later. Hmpf - not cool.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Simi wrote:
Admin wrote:What is up with all this shadiness from notable/'trusted' sellers?! Rolling Eyes

Ughhhh, who knows! Maybe some of them have become too comfortable for their own good. I mean, once they have established a "fan base" of sorts, and they feel like they have great products, they probably think that they can do whatever the heck they want and get away with it. I remember one girl on RBC doing a review of two speedies from Fang a while ago, and one was near perfect and the other one was a disaster! And that was in the exact same order, which obviously means that Fang knew that there was clearly a quality difference.

Simi is not impressed. Evil or Very Mad

I guess it goes to show that we can never be too trusting of sellers, no matter how great they were at one point. I remember the steady stream of duds that J-man was sending out for a while, and then he bounced back with excellent reps just a month or so later. Hmpf - not cool.

You would think with the $$$/profit they're making off of these reps, they could actually 'sacrifice' the bad reps and just focus more on making solid ones - it's more of a loss for them to create duds, sending them out, and having the customers ask for a refund/credit. Such a waste of time, money, and effort for absolutely NO reason!

mscg

mscg

Exactly MrsJ. In some cases, it seems like you would be better off taking your chances with ioffer, at least you have the threat of Paypal to lord over them if they send you bad merchandise.

If I can't deal with Fang's bag, then I'm going to go with TT Fashion after the new year. I hear they use the same suppliers as Fang, and I can get a Taobao agent to take lots of pictures of the bag before I commit to it. I'd rather pay local shipping costs than have to worry about unloading a terrible bag because either way, you're taking a loss. Sad

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sigh, why is life so complicated? Razz

Bambi

Bambi

SIMI: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END? DID U RECIEVE YOUR BAG? HOW IS LIKE? ITS NICE? cat cat
I dealt only one time with fang, she sold me thru Ioffer a balenciaga first (my first rep ever) and she never sent me photos, but i was at the moment, very pleased with the bag...now is gone Razz due of the capacity... i need a bigger bag for school bounce and her prices were so OUT OF THE WORLD...my second rep was a NBF cheers and i was very lucky, because i never had a bad rep since i started!! i love in pieces all my stuff =)

i wanted to order from fang a LV MONOGRAM NEVERFULL MM...but now im not sure...here the things are geting really complicated study

Simi

Simi

Hi Bambi,

I got my bag in the end, without seeing photos, and it rocked my world! Lol, the quality was amazing, but I still wished he had kept her promise and sent me the pics.

I posted a review in the LV section Very Happy https://repoholics.forumotion.com/t264-my-retiro-gm-is-almost-here-so-stressed-edit-it-s-here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum