Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:15 am

sha0520

sha0520

ok. so i need to vent a bit. I placed an order with my regular jacky group order organizer. i wanted the chanel cambon wallet he had on his site. it was coming on december 3. fine. it has gone from dec 3, to dec 5, to dec 7... my jacky POC emailed me just now to say he has pushed it back to dec 9 now!!!!! sure enough, i check his site, and he has changed the date to dec 9. WTF?!?!?! i am soooooo mad! and on top of that, i am not only delaying the organizer from getting her stuff, but the other people who ordered stuff as well. i feel really bad, but i had my heart set on that wallet!

i told her i would look for something else that had the same price. this really stinks.

i go to look at some other items that are comparable in price, and i see that half of his site has items that are sold out, or they are not available until mid december. ugh, i knew i shouldnt have placed an order during the holidays.

does anyone have any advice, or has anyone experienced something similar with jacky?

2jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:21 pm

lulu

lulu

Jackie will ship what's ready and the other item later at no extra charge if your group leader asks him to.

I do it almost every group order, something gets sold out in the order process.

3jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 pm

sha0520

sha0520

oh good! i will let her know. thanks lulu!

4jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yea, when usually an item is on backorder, it usually means he needs to get more in production, or he found something wrong with the design/hardware. If you still want your item, just let Jacky know, and he'll send the rest of the items separately, and the item you are waiting for on a separate mail.

Don't worry! This usually happens often; there are some girls who might pick another item out if they don't want to wait; I usually just suck it up, though!

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

5jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:40 am

sha0520

sha0520

yay! just checked jacky's site, and it says my cambon wallet is finally in stock!!!! this is my first non-LV and Chanel purchase from him. i wanted to start with something small before i took the plunge and bought a chanel bag. i have to see what the fuss is about jacky's chanels! Very Happy

6jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Bambi

Bambi

thats pretty normal, dont wait until the stuff in stock because the other things you want to order, might dissapear also by then Wink

Once your item is in stock he (not she lol! ) will ship for you with no cost at all flower

in the meantime..anyone knows what happens to the site? its been shut down? Sad Sad

7jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:28 pm

lulu

lulu

Bambi wrote:thats pretty normal, dont wait until the stuff in stock because the other things you want to order, might dissapear also by then Wink

Once your item is in stock he (not she lol! ) will ship for you with no cost at all flower

in the meantime..anyone knows what happens to the site? its been shut down? Sad Sad

The site is not shut down, I have been in it this morning. Very Happy

8jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Bambi

Bambi

lulu wrote:

well now i think it does Rolling Eyes
here is what it says to me all the time Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

9jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm

lulu

lulu

Bambi wrote:
lulu wrote:

well now i think it does Rolling Eyes
here is what it says to me all the time Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

Something must be wrong on your computer connection b/c I just tried it and it works,..unless Jackie doesn't like you anymore Razz jk!

10jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Bambi

Bambi

Razz Razz Razz Razz
maybe lol!
well, i asked a couple of friends and also they cant enter Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
i just read also in RCB that some ladies couldnt enter Shocked

11jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:22 pm

mscg

mscg

Jacky's site is working fine for me. He must be having some server issues.

12jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:27 pm

sha0520

sha0520

i cant access it either! Evil or Very Mad

13jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

sha0520 wrote:i cant access it either! Evil or Very Mad

I think it definitely is some kink in the system or a server issue - the 'Coming Soon' page is definitely working.

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

14jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Empty Re: jacky's "coming soon" dates - WTF Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:33 pm

sha0520

sha0520

it works now! (phew) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum