Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jacky's new site?

+4
PrettyinPink
sha0520
Admin
mscg
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jacky's new site? Empty Jacky's new site? Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:36 am

mscg

mscg

I'm SO pissed off right now. I just got Jacky's information and planned to place an order after the holiday, and now I've read on RC that his site is moving again and he will keep buyers "notified".

Ugh. I knew I should have ordered something in January, but I was still trying to make up my mind about which five items I wanted.

I'm so sick of playing these stupid games with sellers. Evil or Very Mad

2Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yea, apparently the word is that some member on RBC notified someone about Jacky's site to shut it down.

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

3Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 pm

mscg

mscg

Admin wrote:Yea, apparently the word is that some member on RBC notified someone about Jacky's site to shut it down.

Shocked

4Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 pm

mscg

mscg

I'm really shocked by this. Jacky's site was one of the most locked down, protected sites I've ever been on. Whomever did this must have been extremely dedicated to her anti-rep cause to get someone to trust her enough to give her his info. No

5Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:07 am

sha0520

sha0520

oh no. i thought it was down cuz of the chinese new yr, and he didnt want anyone trying to order stuff until the new yr holiday was over. Mad

6Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:33 am

PrettyinPink

PrettyinPink

omg! i just tried to go on to browse and i thought it was because of the chinese new year...i guess not...how awful!!!!! so someone actually shut him down and reported him, or this is just one of the times he changes his site like normal every few months??

7Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 am

PrettyinPink

PrettyinPink

wait this is what someone said on RBC.... "Jacky's website is down. I spoke with him on the 18th and he said he's going on vacation so his website will be on vacation too. "

hopefully that's true!!!

8Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 pm

mscg

mscg

Someone posted on RBC that Jacky has sent out email telling his customers that he is moving his site again.

Rolling Eyes

9Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yea, apparently it will be up and running around the 29th...

10Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

pinky.swears

pinky.swears

I wish he'd left us something to window-shop over the holiday.

I'm having serious withdrawls over here!

11Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

pinky.swears wrote:I wish he'd left us something to window-shop over the holiday.

I'm having serious withdrawls over here!

Tell me about it - total withdrawal symptoms, and it seems as if my day isn't complete without checking the site a few million times a day...

12Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

joates

joates

If someone was messed up enough to report him, they need not to be on RBC.

13Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 pm

lulu

lulu

It was mwiggins, remember her, that's why Jackie shut down his site before they got to him, very long story, she has been banned from there. I need to send Admin here her IP addresses so that we don't get that creep here too.

14Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 pm

mscg

mscg

OMG are you serious?

I remember her! WHY would she do such a thing? What a cow!

15Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:32 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

lulu wrote:It was mwiggins, remember her, that's why Jackie shut down his site before they got to him, very long story, she has been banned from there. I need to send Admin here her IP addresses so that we don't get that creep here too.

I KNEW there was some legitimate reason why she irked me so much!

16Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 am

joates

joates

Omg that's crazy!!!! She was banned? Why would she do that ?

17Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:37 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I don't understand - I personally think there are more 'pressing' issues rather than trying to hunt rep sellers/purchasers down. No one is hurting anyone else by buying reps.

As long as LV and any other designer brands continue to charge thousands of dollars on a bag/accessory, the rep business will also continue to exist - either these brand names take some kind of a hint and change, or stop complaining altogether!

18Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am

mscg

mscg

Has Jacky ever carried the Mulberry Bayswater with rose gold hardware?

I'm obsessed with it, but he doesn't have it on his site. Sad I've heard Jacky is THE absolute best seller for Mulberry bags, so I would prefer to get it from him.

19Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:24 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

mscg wrote:Has Jacky ever carried the Mulberry Bayswater with rose gold hardware?

I'm obsessed with it, but he doesn't have it on his site. Sad I've heard Jacky is THE absolute best seller for Mulberry bags, so I would prefer to get it from him.

I don't think I've ever heard of him carrying any of the Mulberry line with rose gold hardware; I know he had some Bals with rose gold, but his Bals were a total hit/miss...

20Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 am

joates

joates

mscg wrote:Has Jacky ever carried the Mulberry Bayswater with rose gold hardware?

I do think at one time he did carry it, but not anymore. It was like a one time thing. I have a black bayswater on my way to me now. I love Mulberry because it's a brand not really popular here (TX)

21Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm

mscg

mscg

I can't wait to see your Baywaters Joates. I really like it too because it isn't too common here, and the leather looks so great.

I think I might email Jacky and ask him if he plans to do rgh again. The ivory bags are my favorite, but I would take black too:

(From TPF)

Jacky's new site? Attachment

Jacky's new site? 18cc7604

Jacky's new site? 88f651af

22Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

lulu

lulu

mscg wrote:I can't wait to see your Baywaters Joates. I really like it too because it isn't too common here, and the leather looks so great.

I think I might email Jacky and ask him if he plans to do rgh again. The ivory bags are my favorite, but I would take black too:

(From TPF)

Jacky's new site? Attachment

Jacky's new site? 18cc7604

Jacky's new site? 88f651af

Gorgeous,..just gorgeous Very Happy

23Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

sha0520

sha0520

random, but related question: is jackys site up yet? this has been the longest 2 weeks everrrrr!

24Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:10 pm

lulu

lulu

sha0520 wrote:random, but related question: is jackys site up yet? this has been the longest 2 weeks everrrrr!

Yep,..his site is up Smile

25Jacky's new site? Empty Re: Jacky's new site? Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I LOVE THAT BLACK ONE!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next