Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Korean Bal Sellers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Korean Bal Sellers Empty Korean Bal Sellers Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

mscg

mscg

I saw this mentioned on RBC, but honestly didn't feel like playing games and jumping through hoops trying to get the seller info.

Does anyone know how to contact the Korean seller who buys Who bags and then brands them with the Bal label? I really prefer the Korean bags over NBF, but would like to get the bags branded if at all possible. If not, I'll just go with Who or Wi bags.

2Korean Bal Sellers Empty Re: Korean Bal Sellers Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

mscg wrote:I saw this mentioned on RBC, but honestly didn't feel like playing games and jumping through hoops trying to get the seller info.

Does anyone know how to contact the Korean seller who buys Who bags and then brands them with the Bal label? I really prefer the Korean bags over NBF, but would like to get the bags branded if at all possible. If not, I'll just go with Who or Wi bags.

I never knew there was a seller that does that - but, I do agree with you; the Korean rep makers make the best Bal bags....

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

3Korean Bal Sellers Empty Re: Korean Bal Sellers Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

pinky.swears

pinky.swears

mscg wrote:I saw this mentioned on RBC, but honestly didn't feel like playing games and jumping through hoops trying to get the seller info.

I wish I could help--and I'd love to know, too!

Korean quality + Bal branding = Thrilled pinky What a Face

4Korean Bal Sellers Empty Re: Korean Bal Sellers Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 pm

kvsimp

kvsimp

I so did not know this! I wonder how much it would cost?

5Korean Bal Sellers Empty Re: Korean Bal Sellers Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm

mscg

mscg

I haven't given up yet, still trying to get the seller info. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]