Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TT Love Fashion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TT Love Fashion Empty TT Love Fashion Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm

mscg

mscg

I know a lot of people like going to Jacky's site daily and ogling his bags, but I have to say, I'm having that same kind of obsession with TT.

She is expensive, but her bags are just so lovely and luxurious, I wish I could order everything from her. I'm not hugely into Chanel, but she seems to be the best, and I am considering taking the plunge and ordering a bag from her.

2TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

kvsimp

kvsimp

since losing jackies info I feel the same with TT I am saving up to buy some new bags Very Happy

3TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I've never heard of TT! Shocked

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

4TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 pm

kvsimp

kvsimp

Its a shop on taobao I've been eyeing up the chanels they sell too the stiching is gorgeous so fine, really close to the authentic!

I really want a multi colour speedy though and after emailing joy to find out shipping to the uk is $250! I am really fed up of searching now, I wonder if I could find it on taobao I'm rubbish at searching on there though Sad

5TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

kvsimp wrote:Its a shop on taobao I've been eyeing up the chanels they sell too the stiching is gorgeous so fine, really close to the authentic!

I really want a multi colour speedy though and after emailing joy to find out shipping to the uk is $250! I am really fed up of searching now, I wonder if I could find it on taobao I'm rubbish at searching on there though Sad

Ooooooooo, I need to check it out. I should see if there's that black sequined bag that I like!

6TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:40 pm

kvsimp

kvsimp

I would send you the link to the tt shop but I'm not in the country at the moment (I have her shop book marked to my laptop and don't have it with me) I hope you find it ok Smile

on another note what do you ladies think of the multi colour speedy fang sells?

Last edited by kvsimp on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

7TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

kvsimp wrote:I would send you the link to the tt shop but I'm not in the country at the moment (I have her shop book marked to my laptop and don't have it with me) I hope you find it ok Smile

on another note what do you ladies think of the multi colour speedy fang sells?

Not sure about Fang's multi-color Speedy, but I am growing more keen on that design! I think the only qualm is to make sure the colors are correct and the alignment is good...

8TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm

mscg

mscg

Admin, there aren't many of us posting here anymore (almost all of the rep forums are ghost towns now that I think about it), but maybe we can have a Secret Seller forum where we can exchange information freely?

Please check with me before you decide to buy from TTLove. There is someone on Taobao who has stolen all of her pictures and claims to be TT, and a girl from Repchat bought a $1,000 Birkin from this imposter! Shocked She had to fight with Bhiner to get her money back, but she was able to do so.

I just feel like we need to be more careful these days.

9TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 pm

kvsimp

kvsimp

maybe we could provide sellers info on here as admin has to allow people to register to this forum so its safer than other rep forums, what do you think mscg?

10TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey, girls -

I think it's a good idea to have a section where we can share seller information freely. There is control over who registers here and gets access, so I think it'll be pretty 'secure' in that sense.

Maybe we can define some 'prerequisites' to gain access to the 'sellers forum,' and take it from there. Eventually, we can make it 'public' to the forum.

What do ya'll think?

11TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I'm not sure how the activity is like on other forums since I only check here and PurseForum… I know I had a huge influx of new members signing up recently, but since I wasn't familiar with who they were and didn't recognize them, I still haven't 'approved' their membership yet. Shocked

If you referred someone here, let me know!

12TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am

mscg

mscg

I haven't invited anyone, but I have been chatting with a couple of girls from RC, and I think they might be a good fit here.

Honestly, I'm really only active here and on RC now, because they are serious about rep buying and I learn a lot. The other rep forums are honestly just ... they've either been invaded by sellers posting as buyers, or desperate TPF wannabes who don't want to put the time and effort into finding sellers and experimenting with bags--they want perfect bags and instant access right from the start, or else they will scream about how unfair the whole process is and threaten to buy authentic. Like we care. Rolling Eyes

So anyway, if I refer anyone, I will definitely let you know.

13TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:38 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

mscg wrote:I haven't invited anyone, but I have been chatting with a couple of girls from RC, and I think they might be a good fit here.

Honestly, I'm really only active here and on RC now, because they are serious about rep buying and I learn a lot. The other rep forums are honestly just ... they've either been invaded by sellers posting as buyers, or desperate TPF wannabes who don't want to put the time and effort into finding sellers and experimenting with bags--they want perfect bags and instant access right from the start, or else they will scream about how unfair the whole process is and threaten to buy authentic. Like we care. Rolling Eyes

So anyway, if I refer anyone, I will definitely let you know.

Good to know, mscg -

I find that so funny, how their 'threats' to buy an authentic would affect someone else...

14TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:53 pm

mscg

mscg

So can we share our info in the sellers forum? How is that going to work, because it's locked to us now. Very Happy

I'm excited about this, honestly. It seems silly for the few of us who are here not to share what we know about sellers. Everyone here is pretty trustworthy.

And yes, it's silly that they think they're hurting our feelings buying authentic. Who cares? Razz

15TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 pm

kvsimp

kvsimp

mscg wrote:So can we share our info in the sellers forum? How is that going to work, because it's locked to us now. Very Happy

I'm excited about this, honestly. It seems silly for the few of us who are here not to share what we know about sellers. Everyone here is pretty trustworthy.

And yes, it's silly that they think they're hurting our feelings buying authentic. Who cares? Razz

Yes this really is a much easier way admin created a thread to add sellers info so no one who is not a trusted member will see the sellers info as admin has to approve new members cheers

16TT Love Fashion Empty Re: TT Love Fashion Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:00 am

pinky.swears

pinky.swears

Chiming in late to say I'm excited about this seller thread! cheers

I wonder if I've got the real TT.

I'd like to double-check my Fang site, too...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum