Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joy Discussion

+6
pinky.swears
armcandy
ellieq
sha0520
mscg
Admin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:59 pm

lulu

lulu

Admin wrote:
lulu wrote:I have actually backed off from buying from her for a while because of a bad quality experience with her on a Gucci bag, I no longer have the bag otherwise I would share it No

Were you able to sell it off? Good riddance!

Yes,..I sold it. Everyone loves her so I don't say too much, I probably need to give her another chance but it's like Shaly and that one lousy Chanel she shipped me, they leave a bad taste in your mouth that you don't want to go back,..just my opinion!

27Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

lulu wrote:
Admin wrote:
lulu wrote:I have actually backed off from buying from her for a while because of a bad quality experience with her on a Gucci bag, I no longer have the bag otherwise I would share it No

Were you able to sell it off? Good riddance!

Yes,..I sold it. Everyone loves her so I don't say too much, I probably need to give her another chance but it's like Shaly and that one lousy Chanel she shipped me, they leave a bad taste in your mouth that you don't want to go back,..just my opinion!

I definitely know what you mean... Evil or Very Mad

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

28Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:45 pm

mscg

mscg

I wish we could get a brand new list of sellers together. They have to be out there, eager to buy from some of the same (and better!) factories as our sellers, and wanting our money. Laughing

29Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 pm

sha0520

sha0520

i agree. i would love to try someone else out. there are just SOOOOO many of them out there. and its not like you can just go to a store, and say, NOPE! didnt like this. and they refund your money. otherwise i would have tried that a long time ago. i guess the best way to test new sellers out is to try a small leather good, like a wallet. something with a small price tag (under 50 bucks). its just so difficult to take the plunge!

30Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:43 am

Simi

Simi

mscg wrote:Exactly, it seems as though whatever deal or negotiations she made to supply the shipping free accessories came at a price in quality control. Maybe it was with a specific factory that she doesn't deal with very often? Because I mean, this is Joy we're talking about. If we had to rate all of the sellers by satisfaction, she would most definitely score the highest marks.

But her response to MJ was inexcusable. Sorry Joy, you're a businesswoman and probably should have thought this through a bit better. Free shipping should not equate to used merchandise. Sad

Simi, I would absolutely not worry about the Epi Brea, those bags are flawless. If she sends pictures beforehand, maybe you can post them here so we can all take a look at it, make sure it's acceptable?

I still can't believe she doesn't accept Paypal anymore. I don't even know what to make of that.

Yep, I asked her for photos before shipping and for me to confirm with her before she sends them, so I will definitely post them here Very Happy She said it will take her factory 1-2 weeks to make a new batch, so hopefully this new batch will be as good as the one that you got yours from!

31Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:31 pm

PrettyinPink

PrettyinPink

when i asked her if she was having a black friday sale she basically said she was poor....do we believe that??

Hi

i will have a sale but i am not sure it's an exciting one. my profit
margin is pathentically low to begin with so i dont think i can afford
a decent percentage discount. so i am planning on offering bonus gift.
so people can choose either a discount code or a gift.

Thank you so much.
Joy

32Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 pm

mscg

mscg

I don't know what to believe anymore.

33Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm

sha0520

sha0520

i find that hard to believe, since she's the easiest to order from. if her margin was so low, why wouldn't she just stop making reps, and do something else?

34Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

HA, give me a break!

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

35Joy Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy Discussion Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

Simi

Simi

I'm not buying it for a second Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]