Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lily (ioffer, private site)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Lily (ioffer, private site) Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 pm

mscg

mscg

It is looking like she might be a strong contender for Chanel bags. I've seen a couple of her bags in the cyber wild, and I'm extremely impressed with them!

What do you gals think?

2Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 pm

pinky.swears

pinky.swears

I'm with you.

Her flaps certainly look better than Jacky's (I know the consensus is that his flaps are poo, anyway, but he's my usual seller so that's where I set the bar--even if it's too low Embarassed ), and since neither Fang nor UB have been getting exactly stellar customer service reviews lately, when I branch out I think I'll go with Lily. I don't consider her to be quite on par with UB or Fang quality-wise, but then she's a bit less expensive than either one--another plus for me.

Also, I saw a review of her beige GST recently that looked really, really good...it's been haunting my dreams!

3Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Whoa, I've always heard of Jacky being the 'main go-to' person with Chanels, but it's good to know there are other sellers that beat that par.

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

4Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

mscg

mscg

Jacky is starting to get a really bad reputations for Chanel. The general consensus across the rep community is that for now, we should avoid his flaps. His chain around and Boy bags seem to be really popular still though.

Makes me nervous because I thought my caviar Jacky Chanel was really great. I will still wear it though.

5Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

mscg wrote:Jacky is starting to get a really bad reputations for Chanel. The general consensus across the rep community is that for now, we should avoid his flaps. His chain around and Boy bags seem to be really popular still though.

Makes me nervous because I thought my caviar Jacky Chanel was really great. I will still wear it though.

Geez, I should have done a bit more research before buying the Chanel 3... I still can't get over the fact that it's 'crooked' (the alignment is off that even adjusting the chain doesn't do much help).

6Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm

pinky.swears

pinky.swears

mscg wrote:Jacky is starting to get a really bad reputations for Chanel. The general consensus across the rep community is that for now, we should avoid his flaps. His chain around and Boy bags seem to be really popular still though.

I don't own any authentics, so I'm fully at the mercy of "experts" and am pretty well resigned to following the herd. This Jacky Flap Exodus is funny to me, though, because last year everybody was raving about his flaps. Then, around last fall, I noticed that a core crew of previous fans on RBC suddenly became absolutely disgusted by his flaps; like, seriously grossed out & appalled. Now, the trend is full blown over on RC--though I must say they are considerably more constructive about it over there, which is why I'm finally thinking about switching sellers.

I gotta admit, though, I haven't noticed any big change in his flaps from last year to this year(???). More instances of quality control problems, surely, but the flaps I've bought over the past 14 months or so all look pretty much identical to one another by my eyes.

I really, really want that dark red caviar he put up recently, but I'm not letting myself jump at it due to the recent scuttlebutt. I WILL, however, continue to wear the flaps I already bought--heck, I've only barely started wearing them! And his seasonal hits just can't be denied...let's hope he keeps them coming Suspect .

Meanwhile, I've been getting lost over in Lily's baidu. There are just...so...many...pages...Shocked Lots of them seem gorgeous, but man, it's gonna take me a dedicated week to compile a list of price requests!

7Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Are you girls gaining access to the 'secure' Sellers site - I wasn't sure if it was working. We can post seller information and such there per suggestion.

8Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 pm

mscg

mscg

Admin, the secret seller forum is locked for me, but I can see it.

9Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Simi

Simi

mscg wrote:Admin, the secret seller forum is locked for me, but I can see it.

Locked for me too. I was wondering what I was doing wrong, or if I needed a password or something Laughing

10Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Simi wrote:
mscg wrote:Admin, the secret seller forum is locked for me, but I can see it.

Locked for me too. I was wondering what I was doing wrong, or if I needed a password or something Laughing

Okay, the forum should be unlocked - I think since the forum is pretty 'restricted,' I think it'll be safe for us to share some, if not most, of seller information.

I've already deactivated some members who haven't signed on for a while and who have registered but have 0 posts; I think that will help eliminate some 'wandering eyes.' cyclops

11Lily (ioffer, private site) Empty Re: Lily (ioffer, private site) Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 pm

kvsimp

kvsimp

all my chanel flaps are from jacky and I do like them but I can see that the stitching is too thick and doesn't melt into the leather like it does on authentics but I don't mind especially for the price I paid, I think TT love fashions chanels are great her stitching is very fine but I'm not sure what she charges.

I will still wear my jacky chanels too I think most ladies who buy authentic bags do not know what makes them authentic its more us rep buyers who are in the know because we care so much about getting the bag spot on Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum