Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fang Discussion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fang Discussion  Empty Fang Discussion Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm

mscg

mscg

Just a heads up, TaobaoEnglish would not place an order with Fang's site, even though they stated that they would work with most Chinese sites. Her Taobao page is mostly barren, though her PaiPai page is almost fully stocked, she doesn't have some of her more recent additions like the Speedy B. So if you're going to place an order with an agent for Fang, your best bet would be through PaiPai.

I had to place an order directly with Fang through her Aliexpress page by credit card, which I did NOT want to do. But she is a trusted seller and the amount wasn't too large, so we'll see how it goes.

Fang was very nice and helpful, but after I asked for confirmation pics of the bag before she ships, she never responded back. Rolling Eyes
Hopefully I'll be back with a review soon.

2Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 pm

mscg

mscg

confused

Approximately how long does it take for Fang to ship out a bag/send confirmation pics? I placed an order with her on Saturday and I have not heard from her since.
I placed an order with Taobaoenglish the same day, and they've already received my orders and sent me pictures, so I don't understand what the hold up with Fang is.

Question

3Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

mscg wrote: confused

Approximately how long does it take for Fang to ship out a bag/send confirmation pics? I placed an order with her on Saturday and I have not heard from her since.
I placed an order with Taobaoenglish the same day, and they've already received my orders and sent me pictures, so I don't understand what the hold up with Fang is.

Question

I haven't ordered anything with Fang before, but hopefully, she'll respond to you sooner than later... *fingers crossed*

I am only hoping it's just the holiday season that's making the rep sellers go crazy.

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

4Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:57 pm

mscg

mscg

I was just thinking that, they've all seemed to succumb to the hype and holiday madness. lol I need for Jacky to not get wacky, because I'm thinking about a Mulberry bag from him!

If Fang flakes out on me, Aliexpress won't release the funds until I have the bag. If she doesn't send it in ten days, they will refund the money. Not exactly Paypal protection, but at least I DO have options as a seller.

5Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:47 am

mscg

mscg

I will add this to Simi's thread as well, but I got a shipping notification and Fang did NOT send me pictures of the bag beforehand. Rolling Eyes

6Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 am

Simi

Simi

I agree. Hopefully it's just that time of the year and they are feeling overwhelmed.... and I just ordered a double flap jumbo from UB, and hopefully he doesn't muck it up - especially for the price I'm paying!!

Hopefully Fang's bags are better than her memory haha! But in all seriousness, it's very unprofessional of her to promise something and then not deliver.

7Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 am

mscg

mscg

My bag from Fang came today and it is PERFECT! I guess it was the camera angle or something that made the alignment seem "off" at the top of the bag, but it isn't!

Wow, her canvas is unbelievable and I just can't believe how great it looks. I will post pics and write a full review tomorrow, but I'm thrilled!

8Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:31 am

Simi

Simi

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! THREE CHEERS FOR FANG!!!!!!!! cheers

Can't wait to see the review Very Happy

9Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 pm

mscg

mscg

Someone from another forum shared with me pics of a Fang Chanel bag in PM, and I have to say that I'm REALLY proud of Fang for stepping up and sending pictures before she mails the bag, and also taking such detailed pics.

She sent over a dozen, and from every angle possible. The bag, btw is fabulous. I don't know how much she's paying for it though. You know about Fang and her ridiculous Chanel pricing. Neutral

10Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:58 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

mscg wrote:My bag from Fang came today and it is PERFECT! I guess it was the camera angle or something that made the alignment seem "off" at the top of the bag, but it isn't!

Wow, her canvas is unbelievable and I just can't believe how great it looks. I will post pics and write a full review tomorrow, but I'm thrilled!

cheers

11Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:18 am

Simi

Simi

mscg wrote:Someone from another forum shared with me pics of a Fang Chanel bag in PM, and I have to say that I'm REALLY proud of Fang for stepping up and sending pictures before she mails the bag, and also taking such detailed pics.

She sent over a dozen, and from every angle possible. The bag, btw is fabulous. I don't know how much she's paying for it though. You know about Fang and her ridiculous Chanel pricing. Neutral

She sent me pics of my SC too!!! Very Happy

12Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 pm

musht

Fang sent me detailed photos of my recent order as well.. Estrela MM and Artsy Azur GM. They are gorgeous! This is my second time ordering from Fang. She is a lil slow in sending out photos but when she finally did, she sent a bunch. I will do a review of the bags when they get here.

13Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:39 pm

mscg

mscg

Has anyone heard from Fang? I contacted her to place and order two days ago, and I haven't heard back from her. Sad

14Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm

mscg

mscg

Update!

Fang stopped taking LV orders for a few weeks because the factory she uses was being investigated. Shocked She finally emailed me on Friday and told me that it was okay to place an order, so I got a Palermo bag!

The pics are gorgeous, I hope shipping is quick.

15Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I'm about to put in 3 orders of LV with her; I'm glad that she takes credit card; did you get charged for an international fee or some sort?

I'm looking at the Mahina XXL in both black and in ivory, and the Manhattan GM that I've been wanting FOREVER.

I know that it was mentioned that her LVs are pretty spot-on in terms of the canvas, and her pictures looks great...

16Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:23 pm

mscg

mscg

Yay! I've never seen any of Fang's Mahinas (I don't think) so I'm excited to see yours.

No, I've never had to pay any sort of international fee.

17Fang Discussion  Empty Re: Fang Discussion Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I will keep you girls updated; I wasn't sure if it was Fang or some other seller that always received the payment but always stated that the items you wanted were out of stock at the last minute...

I emailed her to make sure that the items are in stock before I paid; I don't want to end up having to choose something else and have some random credit with her...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum