Repoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Repoholics

Calling all Rep Lovers - UNITE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Jacky change his PW?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did Jacky change his PW? Empty Did Jacky change his PW? Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:25 am

PrettyinPink

PrettyinPink

Hi ladies, long time no see! I have been on a rep ban for awhile...but now I think I'm back in action. I was browsing Jacky's site a few days ago, just now I went to place an order...i typed in the PW and I got an "error" message! Did he change his PW? Anyone else having this problem? Maybe it's just a middle of the night glitch considering it's 330am lol...ahhhh!

2Did Jacky change his PW? Empty Re: Did Jacky change his PW? Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yea, he sent an email yesterday evening about a new site and password; probably for security purposes or maybe another influx of people were getting in...

https://repoholics.forumotion.com

3Did Jacky change his PW? Empty Re: Did Jacky change his PW? Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 pm

PrettyinPink

PrettyinPink

Ugh ok....I just e-mailed him, hopefully he will e-mail back! I haven't placed an order with him since December...I got the e-mail last time he changed the website in January, probably didn't get it this time because I haven't ordered in so long. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum